Isn’t the name so tempting and it tastes absolutely delicious as it looks. This is an easier recipe to make which can be done in no time.
- Chicken breast 500 grams
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper as taste
- Vinegar, soya sauce, red chilli sauce, Tomato sauce
- Capsicum 100gms
- Maida, corn flour 2 table spoons each
- Cashews 5-6
- Sunflower oil
- 4 Dry chilies
- 4-5 garlic cloves and a small piece of crushed ginge
- Take 500 grams of chicken breast soaked in salt water for 30 minutes.
- Add a whisked egg for binding.
- Now goes in a teaspoon of pepper powder, vinegar and salt.
- A spoon of dark soya sauce gives nice color and flavour to the dish.
- One table spoon of maida and corn flour for coating and they can be replaced by rice flour as substitute.
- Mix all the ingredients together so that they blend well and releases flavors.
- Make sure that the mixture is not so thick and not so loose. A little moist is all enough in the mixture.
- Fry the chicken in pipping hot oil for 2 minutes and turn on the flame into medium so it cooks well inside out.
- It takes about 10 minutes to turn into golden brown color and this is when you need to take the chicken out.
- Chicken tastes nice only when its crispy.
- Heat 2 table spoons of oil in another pan add dry chilies, chopped garlic, onion and ginger.
- Toss these items on high flame.
- Add cashews if you prefer. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add sliced capsicum of preferred colors.
- Toss for another 2 minutes.
- Drop some red chilli sauce, tomato sauce, pepper and little salt
- Add some water and toss on high flame.
- Now add the fried chicken into sauces and let the chicken absorb the sauces.
- Turn off the flame and serve hot.
AUTHOR – AKHILA VEMIREDDY