Black and gold full flared net lehenga with sleeveless shimmer blouse and light-designed dupatta.
- Black and gold always stand out in the crowd makes you look elegant and stunning.
- Net fabric lehenga with a gold border all around and shimmer blouse is a great combo. It’s lightweight so easy to carry. It flares up round looks gorgeous and extremely comfortable.
- This full flared lehenga gives you glam and charm. Perfectly suits a sangeet night.
- Sleeveless blouse with deep neck adds trend to it.
- If you are looking for a show stopper lehenga this is all you need. It surely lifts you up.
- Light-designed chunni on the side makes the whole look complete.
- Carry it with grace and shine like a star.
- Monochrome netted lehenga with ruffled border and dupatta.
- Heavy-designed cold shoulder blouse with bow back.
- Are you looking for a festive lehenga with trendy hot looks? Then you are in right place looking at this beautiful monochrome ruffled lehenga.
- Monochrome is super popular for decades and gives you all the vibe needed. It instantly grabs eyes at you.
- Soft netted fabric is light and gives you enough flare. Work on the blouse adds extra drama to the outfit making it even more adorable.
- Pastel green colour from head to toe makes you look uniquely charmed.
- The designer blouse adds a sparkling glow to the outfit. Cold shoulder 3/4th sleeves with back knotted blouse bring a modern touch.
- Ruffles are all over the internet popping up as the latest trend applied to lehenga and chunni takes the entire play to the next level. Pair it up with some fashion jewelry which goes well with this.
AUTHOR – AKHILA VEMIREDDY