The AICTE-approved G Pulla Reddy Engineering College is connected with Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA). Engineering courses are available at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels at the college. In 2020, NIRF ranked the college 190th in the Engineering Colleges. Admission to the college is obtained through counselling based on rank in the EAMCET entrance exam at the UG level and rank in the GATE, PGECET at the PG level. At the college, students get placement training.
Scholarships at G Pulla Reddy Engineering College in Kurnool
The college offers scholarships at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. The scholarship is awarded based on rank. The following individuals are eligible for a scholarship:
- The candidate’s EAMCET rank must be between 1 and 2000.
- Scholarships and tuition price reimbursement are available from the Government of Andhra Pradesh to qualified students.
- Stipend, tuition price reimbursement, and scholarships at the postgraduate level (M.Tech).
- Candidates accepted on the basis of their GATE score are entitled for an AICTE stipend.
- Candidates accepted based on PGCET rank are entitled for tuition cost reimbursement from the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Facilities at G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College in Kurnool
- Various amenities are available to college students to assist them in finishing their programme in an exceptional manner.
- The Fee Structure for Category-A Admission Seats is Rs. 70,000. ( For All Branches)
- The Fee Structure for Category-B Admission Seats is Rs. : 2,10,000 for CSE, CST, CSB, CSM, CSD.
- RS 1,75,000 for ECE and Rs. 1,00,000 for EEE, MEC, CIV.
B.Tech Programmes (Four Year Courses)
Tuition Fee for the academic year 2019 is Rs. 70,000 by the A.P Higher Education Regulatory & Monitoring Commission (APHERMC) of Andhra Pradesh.
The Tuition Fee fixation for the academic year 2020-21 by the A.P Higher Education Regulatory & Monitoring Commission (APHERMC) of Andhra Pradesh is in progress.
Some of the amenities are as follows:
On campus, there are separate dorm facilities for males and girls
The Central Library is large and includes a Digital Library. Students are given Library Cards to use for book distribution. It includes around 58,000 volumes and 12,600 book titles. It also subscribes to over 80 national and 800 foreign periodicals. At any given time, 150 pupils can be present in the library.
The college also has a variety of laboratories for experimentation and practicals.
Auditorium: It also features an auditorium for hosting various events, meetings, and contests. It’s also known as the Open Air Theatre.
Seminar halls are available on college campuses for small gatherings, seminars, and other events.
Lifts, ramps, and specially built washrooms are available in more than 80% of the buildings. Walking aids and wheelchairs are also available at the facility.
Faculty at G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College in Kurnool
G. Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool has a total of 201 faculty members, the majority of them are Assistant Professors. There are 77 Ph.D.-qualified faculty members among them. The Global Management Council awarded Dr. R Praveen Sam the Adarsh Vidya Saraswathi Rashtriya Puraskar in 2019. The majority of the other employees have Masters degrees in their respective fields. The college is divided into six departments. Civil engineering, computer science and engineering, electronics and communication engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, and humanities and basic sciences are some of the titles.